- Our services are very diverse and so from time to time, we may incorporate addi-tional terms or modify the existing terms, with or without notice, and the additional terms or requirements should be read as a part of this Agreement. It will be the client’s responsibility to comply with the latest terms and conditions. Please read this agreement fully. We also advise you to regularly read the terms and conditions.
- The Agreement will be applicable to clients who subscribe to any of the services from the website and / mobile application or visit/browse the website and / mobile application . By visiting and/or using the website and / mobile application or its services you have agreed to comply and be bound by the agreement.
- For all purposes, this website and / mobile application is the property of Value Vault, a private limited company incorporated under the Laws of India. You may not use this website and / mobile application or services rendered therein in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website and / mobile application or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website and / mobile application ; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate the access to our website and / mobile application or its services, at our sole discretion, if we find that the client is not complying with the agreement. Our services are very diverse and so from time to time, we may incorporate additional terms or modify the existing terms, with or without notice, and the additional terms or requirements should be read as a part of this Agreement. It will be the client’s responsibility to comply with the latest terms and conditions.
- This website and / mobile application contains material which is owned by or is li-censed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any manner is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Using our services does not give you ownership of intellectual property rights in our services or the content you access. All trademarks reproduced in this website and / mobile application , which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website and / mobile application . Unauthorized use of this website and / mobile application by the user/client shall be a criminal offence and may give rise to a claim of damages. Please read this agreement carefully. We also advise you to regularly read the terms and conditions.
RECORDS AND CONTENT:
- The user/client/beneficiary or persons authorized by them may be asked to enter personal information including medical records on the website and / mobile application or its services. Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, e –mail address, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, medical scans, reports, prescriptions or any information requested from the user/client while visits/usage of the website and / mobile application or its services.
- The user/client consents to receive electronic communications and agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
USER’S/CLIENT’S RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- With regard to the information found on the website and / mobile application in-cluding user’s/client’s/beneficiary’s information, we or any third party provide no warranty/guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability. The user/client has to exercise caution while accessing/using information found on this website and / mobile application and the same is entirely at his/her risk. The website and / mobile application does not bear any liability for the same. It shall be user’s/client’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website and / mobile application meet their specific requirements. For the purpose of this Agreement, beneficiary and client will be read as same party and Healtho bears no additional responsibility towards the beneficiary.
- Healtho shall not bear any responsibility for the services provided by any third parties to this agreement, even if they are in association with Healtho.
- For matters of administration while using the services, beneficiary will be provided with an access card (either physical or digital) before the initiation of services. This card shall be kept safe and should be used at all times by the beneficiary while receiving health’s services. Upon first use of the card by the beneficiary, it shall be deemed, for all purposes that he/she has consented to Healtho’s services. It shall be deemed that he/she has read and understood the policies, terms and conditions of using healtho’s services and he/she authorizes Healtho and/or its agents or any entity so authorized by Healtho, to collect, record, store or distribute his/her personal information. It shall also be deemed that the beneficiary records his/her consent to co-operate and assist in the course of administering/conducting medical tests/procedures or any other relevant activity. This consent shall be in operation until the expiry of the client’s subscription with us or withdrawal of services by Healtho. The onus of communicating the above to the beneficiary is upon respective client only.
- The validity of such physical/digital cards shall be 1 year from the date of such subscription and shall be available for renewal after the expiry of the said term. This privilege card, entitles the beneficiary to use several schemes offered by Healtho from time to time. However, this card shall be used by the beneficiary himself and cannot be transferred to any other user.
- From time to time, this website and / mobile application may also include links to other website and / mobile application s. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website and / mobile application (s) in any manner and we do not undertake any sort of responsibility for the content of the linked website and / mobile application (s).
- The suggestions are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases not associated with the vaccination or itself too. Healtho does not market or represent any manufacturer, etc.
LAW AND JURISDICTION:
- The agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Re-public of India and any disputes arising from the agreement or relating thereto will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- In case if at all we introduce test packages they are conducted as a screening procedure for early detection of medical condition, if any.
- In case, if at all we introduce medical tests they are dependent upon the centre where the tests are conducted; medical tests may vary according to the subscription packages opted by the client.
- No Healtho service will be conducted or provided to pregnant women or nursing mothers. It shall be the responsibility of the client to ensure that he/she does not seek procedures of pregnant or nursing women.
Healtho strongly believes in “Good customer experience”, and has therefore a liberal cancellation and refund policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of subscription to Healtho. Payment proof to be provided together with the brief description for request for refund. Government taxes will not be refunded back.
- However, the cancellation request of Healtho channel partners / affiliates / will not be entertained, all such request will have to be directly communicated to the health care partners and Healtho bears no responsibility. However, Healtho will only facilitate the request with the channel partners.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the Healtho marketing team has obtained on special offers. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service. In case you are not satisfied with the summary of the reports please send your grievances within 24 hours of the receipt of the reports along with a short summary as to why you are not satisfied to email@example.com to consider for a refund. Refunds will be processed by Healtho only after going through the grievance and the short summary sent by the client. The grant of refund is upon the sole discretion of Healtho. Refunds would be processed within 21 days period in the same mode of payment received.
- Price Range We have customized pricing according to the services rendered by us. The details are provided to you beforehand according to the effort, efficiency and the output of the service.
- Schedule of payment Some of our services can be utilized for fixed duration's. In such cases, it is clearly mentioned within the description of these services and the period of usage in these cases may vary.
- Pricing Errors We work hard to ensure the accuracy of pricing. Despite our efforts, pricing errors may still occur. If an item's payment price is higher than the price displayed, we will cancel your order of that item and notify you of the cancellation. In such cases, please reach out to our customer support team for getting the order/appointment booked.
- If the user/client/beneficiary chooses to provide information on the website and / mobile application while browsing or subscription to any of the packages available or both, Healtho shall collect such information from them. For the purpose of data collection from the user/client/beneficiary, the website and / mobile application may also make telephone calls, e-mails, facsimile, postal communication in addition to online entries by the user/client/beneficiary.
We, at Healtho are providing the services for maintaining the Medical records.We protect all information assets with Confidentiality and Integrity. “Based
on our company values, we sincerely and honestly commit to comply to identified applicable legal & other requirements,both domestically and internationally.
We ensure that Confidentiality of information is maintained by making it accessible only to authorized users, through proper authentication and access control. We have ensured that there is minimal human intervention with the data provided by the users/beneficiary.
- Regulatory, Legislative requirements are met from time to time.
- Information security awareness training will be made available to all staff This Policy will be made available and communicated to all employees and interested parties.
- As a measure towards data protection, we have ensured minimum human handling of such data. To maintain data privacy and security we have implemented very strong internal policies and have documented them in the form of NDA and other contracts.
- Consent for the service and/or use of user information shall be taken only once during user’s/client’s initial enrollment with us which will continue until express withdrawal of his/her consent or upon termination of his/her subscription. Such withdrawal of consent should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Healtho shall upload the records of the clients, which are available with the hospitals and diagnostic centres, to the user’s/client’s account and no additional permission shall be taken from the client or the beneficiary. The beneficiaries’medical records shall be updated timely as and when medical tests/procedures are undertaken in their case.
- Healtho may share the information without client’s/beneficiary’s prior consent with government agencies mandated by law to obtain such information upon a request sent in writing to Healtho stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information.
Healtho shall not be in breach of its obligations under this Agreement (other than payment obligations) or incur any liability to the beneficiary, for any losses or damages of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by the beneficiary including temporary or permanent loss of data (otherwise than under any express indemnity in this Agreement) if such losses or damages are caused by, a Force Majeure Event including acts of God, which are beyond the control of Healtho.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED:
- Healtho’s administrators, agents and other persons or entities authorized by Healtho shall have full access to user/client information and shall use this information only for the purpose of recommending / helping the user/client/beneficiary with treatment, health check-ups and any other advice which the user/client may want. Healtho can use this data for spreading awareness about the importance of prevention or early detection of diseases and for other services provided by the organization like making the medical history of the beneficiary available ‘on the go’for ease of consultation with his/her physician, and reminding the beneficiary about his/her appointment with his/her doctors via email/text messages. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number, mobile number and/or email address, medical history, medications history and the name of the treating doctor.
- Once collected, Healtho will store user’s/client’s/beneficiary’s information for a reasonable period of time with respect to the limitations of space and other administrative functions in the course of Healtho’s business. The information that we store is sometimes deleted and we cannot be held liable to the same. In the event that the client withdraws from the program or alternatively refuse to provide information, Healtho shall use its discretion to provide its services to the said client.
- Healtho can also initiate SMS and emails to the customer regarding personal health services and offers. However, the customer can always opt out of the communication by mailing us at email@example.com
- That, the beneficiary permits Helatho to use his data for internal analysis and as-sessment. Helatho indemnifies the beneficiary to not use the data against the beneficiary in any manner or share the data with any third party for profit making or any other purpose so as to negatively impact the beneficiary or his successors.